Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Is This America, Or What????????????????????


                                   I mean, just look at this trash, girls!  It is glorious!  I know you may not believe me, but this is NOT in South Jersey.  It is actually in Arizona, and I am beginning to wonder, if that state, which I have never visited, is second to New Jersey, when it comes to White Trash status!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I am so intrigued, I actually would like to visit Arizona.  But how much heat and trash can I stand?  That is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Not to mention I do not want to return sun baked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

NoodlesMcGee said...

Imagine posing on the largest dinosaur.....position at the base of the neck legs to one side. Evening before the light is gone but that hunk of glorious white trash has cooled a bit.A bright camera flash catches the green of the dinosaur in a technicolor blast. Don't forget the mandatory white girl deer in headlights wave. Almost makes the skin melting daytime temps seem doable.....almost.

The Raving Queen said...


NoodlesMcGee,
Yes, the image ignites all sorts
of dinosaur fantasies. Like you,
I am not sure if I could take the
heat. Just got through a rough
wave here, and it made me nauseous!

Welcome!