Followers

Friday, February 14, 2020

"Caution, On Your Guard, With Beautiful Girls! Flawless Charmers, Every One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                              I am telling you, girls, it was like a "Follies" reunion!  There we were--David and I, Tom and Austin (whose birthday was being celebrated!), Joe (also celebrating a birthday!) and Norman, Gary and Byron, Steven (that Vicious Queen!) and Bill,  plus Mike Ditore and Wayne!  Lacking just one person, we would have had a coven!

                               On Sunday, February 9, this group gathered at the world famous Nevada Diner, in Bloomfield, New Jersey, where "the elite meet to eat," and the whole afternoon was like a "Follies" reunnion.

                               David and I had not seen so many of these folks in ages, and I was so glad to.  We all looked stunning, though I could not help noticing how time had impacted us all.  There was so much catching up we had to do, I forgot to have a group picture taken, like the one above, and to sing "Who's That Woman?," which I was going to have us all do!  Bloomfield would have loved it!

                                  I had one of the best visits in recent memory, and all my youthful Bloomfield memories are still intact.  Thanks to Tom, who arranged the whole thing, and to Joe, for choosing the Nevada, which made it easy for David and I, public transportation travelers, to get to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Thanks to everyone, and hope to see you all next year!

                                      "Welcome, then....these....Beautiful.....Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

bogieme2 said...

on behalf of all the follies girls we say thank you and have a wonderful valentines day norman

The Raving Queen said...


Norman,
So glad we came and got to see
everyone. And Bloomfield is still
the way I remember it. Save for
Mr. Good Lube.

We're all still here!