Followers

Friday, February 14, 2020

"Let Me Call You Sweetheart," Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        How could I let this day go by, without wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers, and, most especially, to my darling, and dearest, David?

                                         What was supposed to be today's first post, will end up the last, what with all the Oscar and other things I had to pay attention to.

                                            Just a quiet dinner for us, and maybe a screening of....heh...heh..."Fatal Attraction."   Or, more aptly, listening to the Original Cast Recording of "She Loves Me!;" for my money, the most romantic musical ever written.

                                              And speaking of that show, here is the wonderful Jessie Mueller singing the show's signature song, "Ice Cream."  Next to Miss Cook, no one does it like Jessie!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: