Followers

Monday, February 3, 2020

Happy Birthday, Blythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I  know, I know Punxsutawney Phil promised us an early Spring yesterday,  but one guaranteed sign the season is on the way is that today is Blythe Danner's birthday.

                                    The fabulous Blythe, one of the last vestiges of glamour in Manhattan, turns 77 today, and, girls, can you believe it?  I would love to know her secret.  If my hair looked half as good or  hers, or I knew where she gets it done, maybe I could accomplish something!

                                       Nevertheless, I did not want the day to go by without wishing Blythe a Happy Birthday.  Have whatever you want, remember, it is YOUR party, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Class and graciousness all in one, darlings! So deserving of our best wishes!

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

Sadly, this birthday was compromised by her idiot daughter being plastered all over NetFlix in a damning docu-series (called "The Goop Chronicles" or something). I'm sure Blythe was simply thrilled when dingbat pulled that "candle that smells like my vagina" stunt a couple weeks ago: so classy and charming.

Too bad they didn't sign up Mira Sorvino to be a regular featured player on "Modern Family": she was so dead-on impersonating vapid Gwyneth and her Goop gibberish for the three sporadic episodes she was in (a brilliant skewering that even dear Blythe must have secretly laughed her head off over).

In honor of Blythe's lucky 77th, perhaps I'll watch her try to seduce robot Yul Brynner in "Futureworld" this evening. Save one of her more serious roles to view on a more serious birthday, like 80.

The Raving Queen said...


How I wish I had seen Mira do that
on "Modern Family." Poor Blythe. No
wonder she keeps away from all this business.
But, then, she is the one with the real
career!