Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

When It Come Time For Home Decorating, Darlings, Only One Name Will Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Spring is approaching faster than one realizes, so it is time for me to think of home decorating ideas.  And I have some lovely ones for the bathroom and the kitchen, where so many of us spend so much of our time.  Don't even get me started on the  living room or kitchen; those are projects in and of themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    When it comes to the aforementioned room, besides the words "Laura Ashley" are "Think Pink!" Pink is my color, darlings, so it has to figure in all my decorating ideas. Take a look at this gorgeous Laura Ashley bathroom!
Isn't this fabulous?  The only thing I would do different is turn up the heat on the pink--make it flaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Even the radiator!  But, as a layout, isn't it just a perfect spot to beautify, girls?
Same with this gorgeous bedroom set!  Just flambe the pink; you cannot go wrong with more!  Pink brings style and purity to a bedroom, darlings!  And it is such a romantic color.  And aren't those curtains gorgeous????????????

Thanks to Laura Ashley.  Are any stores still around?  Or is it only an online presence!

In any case, I hope these home decorating ideas help!

I would love to see some of yours, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: