Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Time To Welcome A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Well, girls, I see that the follower indicator is up to 103, which means it is time to welcome a new reader to this blog.  I am not sure the name of our new reader, so, to he or she, I bid welcome!  May you find all the entertainment and information on here that made you come here, in the first place.

                                 I have some interesting posts coming up, so stay tuned.  And a big welcome from all the readers on here, plus myself!

                                  Enjoy!

                                   And no welcome would be complete without this blog's unofficial theme!

                                  Here is Deborah Harry, singing "Call Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                  Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: