Followers

Friday, February 19, 2021

Darlings, Be Sure And Join Us Tomorrow Night, When Svengoolie Presents "The Invisible Man Returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                 I have to say I  have never seen  this film,  so  I am rather curious myself.  It cannot equal  the Claude Rains original.  Besides, The Invisible Man, was Universals's most underrated monster. I guess they thought there was a limit as to  what could be done with  him.


                                                   Besides the 1933 original, and this 1940 sequel, he was featured only  in 1944's "The Invisible Man's Revenge," with Jon Hall, and  with a voiceover, again by Vincent Price, at the end of 1948's "Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein."  Which I think marked the last time Bela Lugosi played "Dracula."


                                                      I think this  will be an  informed and fun experience, tomorrow,  girls,  so don't  miss  it.  It  is a revenge story, and who doesn't find those satisfying and cathartic.


                                                        Much better than going out,  and  killing others, ourselves,  for sure!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Let us know what you think of it!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I will do just that!