Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Happy Birthday To Sister Camille D'Arienzo's Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Here in  this house, darlings, as  soon  as I have my coffee,  the radio is turned on,  and  David and I listen  to Sister Camille.  Her words of kindness and inspiration are a great starter  to the week.


                                                 Today, Sister Camille lauded the birthday of her younger sister, Gloria.  Which I just had  to post, because today is a special day for me, birthday wise.  My older sister, who was a Leap Year baby,  celebrates  her birthday this year on this date.  So, for several years, she and Gloria are in sync.  So, Happy Birthday, Gloria, and to my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                    We--my sister, nephews, niece, David and I, all plan a ZOOM  meeting with her at 5PM today.  It should be a blast.  And Baby Gojira is anxious to show off his latest outfit.


                                                        Happy Birthday, Gloria!


                                                        What other song could I possibly end with?


2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday indeed!
What will Baby G be wearing, maybe something Green!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Baby Gojira already has his St. Pat's
outfit. An Irish Hat, with a shamrock,
a white dress sprinkled with shamrocks,
and a pot of gold he carries. He wishes
you, as do I, a merry March and St.
Pat's day!