Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Welcome To My Evening, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Oh, girls,  just picture this fabulous setting  of how I spend my quiet evenings at home,  reading!


                                   Yeah, right!


                                   There  is some  turth.  There  is a comfy chair and  ottoman.  I do read.   And  some  nights,  drink tea.  Things are pretty enough, but not  this lush!  Only in my dreams, dolls!   Otherwise,  I would  not be  The  Raving  Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      May all  your evenings  be as quiet and cozy as  this!


                                        Even  if  your living  space was not  designed by Cecil Beaton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wow Cecil Beaton!!
“Be daring, be different, be impractical...”

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I have followed that mantra long
before I ever heard of Cecil Beaton!