Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Relax, It's "Palmolive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                    Another line  Baby  Boomers  grew up with.   I know it  now comes in orange--which happens  to be my favorite color--but, for me, "Palmolive" will always be green.


                                      We always keep a  botte  in  our  kitchen, for  when  dishes  get done.   Lately, I have  been so betwixt and  between that, several  times,  I accidentally  washed  my hands in it.


                                         "Dishwashing  liquid?????????????"

 

                                         "Relax, it's 'Palmolive!'"


                                          Be that as  it  may, I want  my hand  cream  and  moisturizer.


                                            Darlings, you may be  able to get better skin from  a  body wash,  but  "Palmolive" is not  the cure  for  dishpan hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Hired  help is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Good ole Madge lol
Right up there with Mr. Whipple, the Maytag repairman, Mr. Clean, Charlie the tuna,

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Remember the Ajax White Kinght?
"Stronger than dirt!"