Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2021

I Survived The Dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Yes,  girls,  on this past Wednesday, Feburary 17, it was that time again.   Only I was now visiitng in the face of having had a heart ablation,  and  being  on a blood thinner, like  Eliquis.


                                      I suffer from DAD--Dental Anxiety Disorder--to begin with. But it was elevated by the aforementioned.


                                         Happily, everything went well.  No discomofrt, cavities, and a clean bill of health, for the next six months.


                                          Be grateful for small favors, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Good for you, for going!!
I need to get over my anxiety and just get it over with

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
It is worth it. Otherwise
you find yourself with mounting
pain and debt!