Followers

Monday, February 22, 2021

Happy Belated Birthday To Jessie Mueller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    I never knew  Jessie  Mueller was a Febrary baby. But,  this past Saturday, on the 20th, she celebrated her 38th birthday.  And looks ten years younger.


                                     We all  wish  Jessie  the best birthday she could have had, under the present circumstances.  And  I  wish  I could go somewhere and  hear Jessie sing live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            As a gift to  all  my readers,  here are Jessie and Joshua Henry, performing "If I Loved  You," from Rodgers And Hammerstein's  "Carousel." Of such things are American Musical Theater beuaty made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Happy Belated Birthday, Jessie, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: