Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

I'm Sorry, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      I have not  posted on here in  ages,  and there is so much to write about.  As David  says, I have  not been  feeleing enervated.  I do  a lot  of reading,  but have to force myself to write.   Part of  this stems from  a  recent discovery that a childhood friend  of mine  died on May  9, 2020.  A Christmas card I had sent him  came back, with the word  "Deceased."  I got in  touch with the one surviving member of the family,  and he told  me that, due  to  Covid,  he died alone in  a hospital in Connecticut,  to  where  he  had moved  in  the  1990s.


                                        We  had not  seen each other  in 30 years, since his  mother died.  How I  wish I had reached out,  stayed in touch, or have  done  something for  him.  But our  lives went in  divergent paths.   


                                            So, sadness  has burdened  me lately.  Now, I  must find way back  to my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We missed you!!!
So many sad things happening these days.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I am glad to be back!
Yes, these are very sad times!