Followers

Monday, February 1, 2021

Welcome To February, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          It may be the shortest month,  darlings, but certainly the most colorful, what with Diana Vreeland red  being  accentuated by Valentine's Day, as well  as  the most  romantic. Plus,  theere is a  plethora  of  birthdays--Blythe Danner,  Shelley Plimton,  my sister, and her youngest,  my nephew Matthew.


                                           And  tomorrow is Groundhog Day! Literally.  One  day just  like  the  other.

                                          Still, I  welcome  Feburary eagerly.  Winter may be hard, but  there really is  not much  more  to  go!


                                            Optimism, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love all the red, pink, and PURPLE!!!

The Raving Queen said...



Victria,

When I was younger, I had a purple
sweater I just loved. Hard to find
that colr now. At least, for me.