Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Girls, Baby Gojira Is So Excited! Join Us Saturday Night, When Svengoolie Presents The 1964 "Devil Doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                   I have to admit, darlings, when I first heard the title, I was hoping for the 1936 MGM film, of  the same title, starring Lionel Barrymore, Maureen O' Sullivan, and the fabulous Rafaella Ottiano.  I  mean, the name alone is reason enough to see the  film.


                                                    When I saw it  was about a ventriloquist,  and  his dummy,  I was hoping for  the 1946 British anthology film  "Dead Of Night," where the ventriloquist sequence,with Michael Redgrave, is the best.  But this 1964 film I have  never seen, but it looks like  the same  old  thing,  so it should be lots of fun,  with Svengoolie getting plenty of rubber chickens thrown at him.

                                                        Hey,  this is the highlight  of  our  week,  during Covid!  So, join us for some campy fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                          I have known  no ventriloquists in my time, but plenty of  dummies!

                                                          As Ray Bolger said,  in  "The Wizard Of  Oz," "Some people  without brains do an awful lot of  talking."

                                                           How true.  Especially over the  last four years!

                                                            Talk,  Twitter,  twit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                             See you Saturday night, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

MartyO49 said...

Is that on TCM?

The Raving Queen said...


No, it is on ME TV!

MartyO49 said...

Thank You.. I will see if I have that on my millions of channels

Victoria said...

Evil Ventriloquist and his Murderous Dummy.
It walks! It talks! It KILLS!!!