Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

"So Inviting, So Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                     Girls,  I  am telling  you, Baby Boomeres are certainly being hit on the head with their own mortality.  Just three days after Christopher Plummer leaves  us, so does Mary Wilson,  one  of  the  lead singers of "The Supremes."  She died in Las Vegas, on February 8, 2021.  She was 75 years old.


                                      I read  Mary spill  it  all,  in her book, "Dreamgirl: My  Life  As A  Supreme."  Mary  told  it  like  it  was; she knew  Diana Ross--that bitch!!!!!!!!!--killed Florence Ballard.

                                        And now,  Diana has gone  and  killed Mary,  too!  And for what?  She's washed up at  this point, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Mary  will  be missed.  And so will  her  tell-all phrase, "Miss Ross,  my ass!"

                                          Rest In Peace, Mary.  Diana will get hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Here is  Diana--indisputably talented--with Mary and, I think, Flo,  doing what is my all-time favorite in  their reptetoire--"Love Child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                               We will  love you, Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 


                                       

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I think my favorite might be “Baby Love”

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
That is a great one too.
I also like "I Hear A Symphony."