Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Join Me This Saturday Night, Girls, When Svengoolie Presents A REAL Gem--1933's "The Invisible Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                                  After the recent cheesiness of  bug  movies, like  "The Leech Woman," "Earth VS. The Spider," and "The Black Scorpion"--I was not  prepared for a genuine  classic to be pulled out  of  the  vault.   I have  not seen  this since I was a little kid,  but I remember  how  brilliantly Claude Rains  performed,  with just his voice; how  Una O' Connor livened thngs up,  as always; and the speech he gives  to the imprisoned Doctor  Kemp, strapped in a car,  before he sends  him  over the cliff.  This was  my favorite scene in the movie, and  should  be, for  all those feeling  disgruntled.


                                                  A real  classic!  Don't  miss  it,  darlings!  Tune in  with me, on Saturday  night!

                                                  A rare, infrequently  shown, treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: