Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2024

A Picture Of Pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Whether framed on a wall, or blown up to wall size, inhabiting one in the living room, this portrait of Coney Island is a MUST in any home decorating scheme.  Just look how it abounds with color, while the blues stand out.   This eye catching visual fantasy will comfort and relax the most stressed out of the stressed.



                                 I would love to have it on my living room wall.  Or maybe the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  If anyone can tell me who the artist is, please let me know, because, darlings, I would like to feature more of their work on here.



                                     With this work of art, Summer is just a glance away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So pretty!!!
I’m always lamenting the current trend of neutral-everything.
Bleh!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
For the reason you stated, that is why it is hard for me to find anything interesting in department stores' Men's section.