Followers

Saturday, February 24, 2024

This Is The Year's Saddest Death, Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    I was so shocked to learn that yesterday, Flaco, the Eurasian eagle-owl and New York socialite everyone has taken to their hearts since his escape last year, died.  He would have been 14 years old next month.  After navigating the city beautifully for over a year, he sadly died by colliding into a building on West 89th Street.



                                       I am so saddened by Flaco's passing.  He had plenty of life left in him, and up till yesterday, he lived that year of freedom to the fullest.  You have to hand it to him for becoming the city's biggest socialite since ANNA WINTOUR!!!!!!!!!!!  Before long, I bet Flaco would have sat atop ANNA's shoulder at Fashion Week shows.



                                          This is my favorite picture of him, so handsome and distinguished.



                                           I hope something is done to memorialize Flaco.



                                            Because I want to be there.

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Ohhhhh, that is sad.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie.,
Thank you for your kind words. I loved Flaco for his being
so venturous. He was poised to be this city's next socialite after
ANNA.