Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Let's Redecorate Home One Room At A Time--Starting With The Bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           I would change several things--the walls and linens have to match the pink of the bed covering.  The exception would be the ceiling, which I would want painted in sky blue, with white clouds floating above.



                             Wouldn't this be a perfect design to step into for sleep, darlings??????????   A portal to all our dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               Of course, if there is a phone in the room, it must be pink, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               Like the song says in the1957 film "Funny Face," Think Pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh, I would Definitely try a bedroom like that!!
I haven’t had a decent night’s sleep in Years!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I find the room design comforting. Do you have sleep issues?
I have had them most of my life, now I take prescription meds to
help me sleep.