Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            I wish all on here the happiest Valentine's Day, but of course, my forever valentine will always be my beloved David, who brings joy to me each and every day.  We will have a quiet evening tonight, and for those of you doing the same, I have some suggestions for you.



                              The cast recording to play this evening is the original Broadway cast recording of "She Loves Me."



                               The romantic film to watch this night is "Moonstruck."



                                Red roses, or even pink, are the flowers of choice.



                                Even a mini box of chocolates can mean something.



                                But--



                                Do NOT make the mistake, as I did when single, of watching "Fatal Attraction" on this evening.  It will do a number on you.



                                   Tell your beloved you love them today and every day.  I always make it a point, with my David!



                                     Happy Valentine's Day to all!  For those holding out, Cupid may not be through with you yet, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Fatal Attraction on Valentine’s Day!!
Daaark!!!
Family Guy did a parody; it was pretty funny!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Really! At my lowest points I would watch that on Valentine's Day! Fortunately, that has stopped!