Followers

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Girls, Get A Load Of This Pink Balenciaga Gown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Had I Truman Capote's resources, darlings, I would have a Pink Ball, but probably at The Pierre, which I prefer to The Plaza, and because I am inspired by Capote, but not copying him.



                                               Isn't this a fabulous idea, girls?  Everyone dressed in pink, the walls painted pink, the tablecloths, and some of the food being pink colored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The ultimate in pink!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                               But, really, is it any wonder that Balenciaga is one of my favorite designers!



                                                Now, if I just had the figure to wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Lovely!! Definitely for a very tall, very slim lady!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You are right. Audrey Hepburn (RIP) would have been stunning in this gown!