Followers

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Darlings, Have You Seen These Christian Louboutin Gowns???????????????????



                              One look at these outfits, girls, tells me what my closet is sorely lacking.  And yes, in the blue gown, that is Blake Lively.  I don't know if she was pregnant at the time this was taken, but only Blake can look good with a little bump around the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Though I am partial to the red and pink gowns, I would not turn down the blue, if offered to me.  I have got to find a Christian Louboutin shop, or a presence online, so I can expand my closet with items from his collection!  His designs are simply fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                   So much fashion, so little time!  Spring will be here soon, so have your wardrobes ready, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     We all have to look our best, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

ooh I like All of those!! So pretty!!
Blake has had Four children, yet her face and figure are better than Ever!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I like the read one, myself. But Blake looks fantastic! How does she do it? Wish I could afford a stylist and personal trainer!