Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Wishing Everyone A Happy, Victorian February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   February is a month filled with traditions and romance, but I also feel on the precipice, what with David's impending surgery, which we don't yet know the date for, looming in the background.  And my sister has a REAL birthday this year, exactly four weeks from today, because she is a Leap Year baby.



                                     The best part of February is that it is a short month, and so will speed right by.  March can be rough, but it does bring the promise of Spring.



                                      So, happy February to all my readers; may it be as Victorian and romantic as you wish it.



                                       And don't forget a card for your Valentine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’m silly, I am not the mushy-gushy type At All but, I kind of Love Valentines Day!!!
All the Red & Pink!!! It lifts my spirits!!!
I throw some purple in there too!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Valentine's Day brightens up February. I love the colors too. Interestingly, this year it is also Ash Wednesday. Still, it will be romantic.