Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Darlings, Have You Seen This Pink Schiaparelli Gown??????????????????


                                      No wonder I love Valentine's Day; two of my favorite colors center around it--red and pink.  How I would love to wear this pink Schiaparelli gown on that day.  Or a variation thereof?



                                       Isn't it just perfect?  The color, the cut, the design off to the side, the texture of the fabric--Oh, my God, who would not love to be seen in this??????????  Or anything but Schiaparelli?????????



                                        But give me pink, darlins, anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

the dress, the gloves, AND the oversize bow!!!
Enormous bows are trending!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I love enormous bows, especially in colors I like!