Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Speaking Of Fashion, Darlings, Wouldn't This Blue Floral Pattern Be Perfect For The Living Room??????????????


                                   This is how I would like the walls of our living room redecorated.  That way, when company arrived, they would realize they are walking into a floral fantasy!



                                      I mean, the pink against blue combo is so striking!  It caught my eye the minute I saw it, and I knew then it would be perfect for our living room.



                                      What do you think, girls?  Does your living room need a touch up??????????



                                        The beauty just dazzles me!  Make sure you fill your home with beauty, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

pink/blue is always pleasing, on most Anything!!!
Even a shower curtain!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I would like to find a shower curtain like that!