Followers

Monday, August 17, 2026

Darlings, Enhance Your Garden By Filling It With Giant Hollyhocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                   
                                                                 

                                                                                 


                                       When I first proposed this idea to David, he said, "Who are you trying to poison?"  I had no idea hollyhocks were poisonous, so I looked it up, and actually they are not.  But they can cause stomach problems to those who eat them.  But who in the world would eat a hollyhock?



                                       Within some work of fiction, I read as a child, but now forget, there was a passage about "the acres of giant hollyhocks," and the idea fascinated me.  Imagine a garden full of these beautiful flowers. Or imagine if they came to life and turned lethal, like the famous Triffids.  The idea of lethal plants has always fascinated me.



                                          But, girls, aren't these photos beautiful?  Such gorgeous colors; who wouldn't want to have such loveliness radiating in your gardens??????????  I am telling you, if you do this, it will be the talk of the neighborhood.  You may even get nominated for President of your Women's Club!



                                             I can't even get into one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            But really, girls, this is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            More attention must be paid to hollyhocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: