Followers

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Girls, Join Us Tonight At 8PM, As "Svengoolie" Airs "Man-Made Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                       The title of this movie has fascinated me since I was a child and always made me want to see it.  It is one of the few things "Svengoolie" is offering this month I would like to see.  However, as we are going to a birthday party today, we may not be home in time to watch it.



                                         But, girls, don't let that stop you.  You are all invited to see this film, and encouraged to, because this was Lon Chaney Jr.'s debut foray into horror films.  This was his first for Universal, before doing the picture that would become his signature role, "The Wolf Man."



                                           Of course, the story has overtones of "Frankenstein;" being that he is rejuvenated with electricity.   Does it make him stronger, or evil?  Only by watching can one find out.



                                              Darlings, if you are able, I urge you to tune in.  I may not be able to, so enjoy this rare treat from "Svengoolie;" this film is hardly shown anywhere to the point where I thought it was lost.  And I hope The Squad is with Svengoolie tonight.



                                                So, tune it tonight, girls!  I will be thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments: