I just love the name "perennial," because it holds out the possibility to extending Summer beyond its end point, which, for all intents and purposes, is after Labor Day. And we are edging closer to that dreaded day, when the magic stops.
But his colorful floral array will alleviate any end of Summer anxiety. You know, girls, how big I am on color, so this display was just perfect. Imagine awakening to this every day.
Florals may not be "groundbreaking," as MERYL STREP says in "The Devil Wears Prada," but they do add something to the Summer season.
So, anyone suffering end of Summer blues, gather yourself as many perennials as you can!
It will make you feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
So pretty!!!
No end-of-summer blues here; only Relief!!
It’s been a long and brutally hot summer here in Virginia
Victoria, The summer here has been both steamy and soggy. I cannot recall a soggier summer.
Post a Comment