Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Girls, In Order To Be Pure, Your Taste Buds Have To Tingle When You Eat Kretschmer Wheat Germ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Forget losing your virginity, darlings!  Who counts that anymore?



                                                    Even without it, you can still stay pure.  If your taste buds tingle when you eat Kretchmer Wheat Germ, you are still pure.  I have been pure for a long time!



                                                     Admittedly, the honey flavored Kretschmer Wheat Germ has more flavor, and I used to love it, but as a diabetic, I cannot eat it anymore.  So, I take the plain kind and mix it with fruit and yogurt, and cereal, and it really has some flavor.



                                                        Darlings, I am so everlasting pure it can be nauseating.  On some days I feel like Shirley Temple in "Little Miss Marker!"



                                                          It really is a health help, girls!   And it gives the non crunchy food you put it on a bit of crunch and that is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                              So don't worry so much about virtue, dears.  Just make sure your taste buds tingle when you eat Kretschmer Wheat Germ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                                  Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: