Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2026

What The Hell Is "Svengoolie" Showing This Week???????????? My Advice, Girls, Is To Avoid It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Who the hell is Captain Kronos?  I know this is a Hammer film, and even though the poster suggests a showcase of bosoms, I am not sure I want to watch a film I never heard of.



                            So, Baby Gojira and I have a real gem planned instead, but, unfortunately, David does not like this particular film.  But then, about a week ago, he had the temerity to say he thought "Meet Me In St. Louis" was too long.  Can you imagine?  A film of perfection?



                            I mean, even Baby was appalled.  So, we have picked out a special film, which I will try and write about tomorrow.  For those who choose to watch this, let me know what it was like.



                              To me, it looks like some ersatz "Brides Of Dracula" knockoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

What did you watch instead?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria, I will soon post it--we watched Gay Film #1--1938's "Bringing Up Baby," with Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant.