Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Girls, Join Us Tongiht, As "Svengoolie" Presents A Perennial Favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  "Trilogy Of Terror" is "Svengoole's "Wizard Of Oz," in that it is such a favorite I think it gets an airing every year.  And I am sure it draws in viewers.



                                       This is the one with Karen Black being terrorized by the Hintu Fetish Voodoo Doll!  Karen is a real pro to interact with this seemingly inanimate object, that becomes animated, and, hons, look out!  The title of the story is "Amelia," and it is based on Richard Matheson's better titled story, "Prey."



                                            She has a field day playing two different personalities in "Millicent and Therese," and, darlings, you can tell Karen is just having a grand old time playing this.



                                               Then there is my favorite, "Julie," where a student, especially a male, had better do well in her English class or else.......!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is from Matheson's story "The Likeness Of Julie," and I only wish someone would redo the original story wherein Julie was just a teenaged girl, like her male contemporaries.



                                                       In any case, girls, if you have never seen this, it is a MUST.  If you have it is one of the "Svengoolie" presentations worth watching again.



                                                       See you at 8PM, for an evening of ribald fun.  "Svengoolie" picked the perfect way to end August, and, in a sense, the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Take a look at this!  Wouldn't it be fun to have this covering a wall as guests enter your living room??????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I will tune in!!
We were going to go out but, I’m kind of tired.
Not sick or anything, just haven’t been sleeping particularly well

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria, I know the feeling, it hit me last week. This should perk you up!