Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2026

O.K., Girls, Here's The Story! If You Have Never Seen It, The Movie Is A Hoot! If You Have Seen It, A Second Viewing Gets Stale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Do not be fooled by this poster, darlings.  If only the movie were this good!



                                           "Svengoolie", or I should say, "The House Of Svengoolie," meaning his staff--Gwengoolie, Nostalgiateratu, and Imp--are showing "The Land Unknown" tonight.  It is a film from 1957 that should have been left on the shelf.  I have seen better dinosaur effects in children's theater productions!



                                                 It's the same old crap.  A group of guys and a woman--because there always has to be a woman--land by accident in this mysterious land, only God knows where it is, only it is not Secaucus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                   Perhaps if the film had had the talents of Willis O'Brien or Ray Harryhausen it might have been something, but the bunch of know nothings who made this only succeeded in turning out a clunker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                       Those who have seen it before are advised not to watch.  David, Baby Gojira, Kerwyn, Little Pippin and I are going to watch something else.  Baby and I have talked about it, and we have selected not only a surprise but a real gem.  If you can guess what it is, I advise you to watch the same film we are at the same time.



                                                           Sometimes, it is good to have options, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: