Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Girls, Join Us Tonight, As Svengoolie Presents The Seldom Shown Classic "The Raven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                   I have always wanted to see this one, darlings, with the great Karloff and Lugosi team.  I bet both fought over billing.  Yes, it is suggested by Poe, and a raven I am certain is featured, but from there, all bets are off.



                                   I have seen photos, and I can promise you it has that great cinematic look of the early Universal horror films, back in the Thirties.  So don't miss this opportunity to see a seldom shown classic.



                                     As for Sventoonie, well, darlings, it is anyone's guess.  After the crap he pulled out of the barrel last week, who knows what he will come up with?  Probably something I never even considered.



                                      So, join us tonight for an exercise in Poe exploration.  All of us here will be gathered, in front of the TV.



                                     Make sure you are dressed in Thirties garb, when you watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

In my hat n gloves!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Of course. Wait till you read
my post on thiv movie!