Followers

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Girls, You Have GOT To See This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Not since Todd Haynes "Superstar--The Karen Carpenter Story," using Barbie dolls, have I seen anything to equal it.  Until someone recreated the show stopping "Turkey Lurkey Time" number from 1968's "Promises, Promises."  Yes, that is Donna McKechnie--or a representation thereof--and wait till you little Baayork Lee's leaps, and the Michael Bennett choreography.



                               Should I fail to get it on here, I promise you can find it on You Tube.  I wonder what Donna and Baayork think?  I bet they LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  You will too, girls, so get your tea, and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                               Here it is, girls!  What a hoot!  And wait till you see those head rolls!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh man that is Hilarious!!!
LoveLoveLove!!!!
Thanks for sharing that, I So needed a laugh today.
We’re at the retirement community with Mother; it’s just too quiet for me.
I l need children, animals, activity... LIFE.

Victoria said...

It annoys Mother when I’m looking at my phone.
I Certainly do not wish to be disrespectful, however This is what helps me hold it together lol.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Glad you liked the video. Whoever
made it did a wonderful job.

I know places where your mother is
can bring one down. My maternal
grandmother was in one for seven years,
and while I loved her, I always hated
visiting the place.