Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Girls, Join Us Tonight At Eight, As Svengoolie Presents "Creature With The Atom Brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                            I have heard about this one, girls, and while the poster looks exciting, don't expect a lot.  Though Fifties horror veteran is featured, and the title is provocative, I think this boils down to an ex-Nazi mad scientist, who creates a zombie that goes on a rampage.  I mean, what else do zombies do?

                        Now, Sventoonie is pulling off another surprise--I am telling you; he is becoming the hit of the season! --with the 1977 made-for-TV movie, "Snowbeast," starring--are you ready? --Bo Svenson, Yvette Mimieux,  and Sylvia Sidney, who should liven things up, thereby being the Grayson Hall of this piece.  Guess they couldn't meet Grayson's price.  I mean, she did do "Gargoyles," so why not?


                          But this should be a fun, camp evening, darlings!  Be sure not to miss it!


                           See you at eight PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

bogieme2 said...

michael you have to see it its dreamlike and lush and with all 3 mleads its truly incredible you still have wednesdat to go at 100 wont be as crowded as today was so good im thinking of going again think about it norman

The Raving Queen said...

Norman,
David and I listened to it on the radio.
We were disappointed; maybe it needs to be
seen, as you suggest. I would still like to
see it. Did you go in Jersey or NYC? It is
playing near the WTC, but I get lost down there.
If only it were at 14th Street and Union Square.
I agree on a weekday at! 1PM it should be easier to get a seat.

Victoria said...

Does that poster say “based on laboratory experiments”?!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I don't think so. To the best of my vision,
it says something about Terror coming about
due to science. I am paraphrasing, but I think
that is what it says.