Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2022

"We're Out Of The Woods, We're Out Of The Dark, We're Out Of The Night/Step Into The Sun, Step Into The Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                        Darlings, I can't think of better words or a better image to end 2022 on.


                        Especially, since, back in June, David and I went to a special screening of "The Wizard Of Oz" in Manhattan, to commemorate the 100th birthday of Judy Garland! 



                       Like Dorothy and crowd, we keep making our way to survival in these times, and as I clock off another year, I am thankful that I am here, and with everyone dear, especiallyt my darling David.



                      So, let us look, like the image above, to 2023 with hope in our hearts.



                       OMG, I am going from Arlen and Harburg, to Rodgers and Hammerstein!!!!!!!!!



                       Like Alice, the year sometimes proved difficult to navigate.



                       Here's to a better year!



                       And better fashions, ANNA!



                     Thus, ends this blog--for 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                      See you next year, kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Amen. We would love to be able to dance on through to Wonderland or the Emerald City!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I am ready anytime you are!