Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Can You Believe It??????????? A Stabbing In Times Square??????????? The Theater District?????????? My Part Of Town????????????????


                          For those who remember, I used to write a weekly column on Thursday called "Bitch Of The Week."  I stopped it around the time of the pandemic, because it seemed outmoded and I wanted to move on to other things.  But were I still writing it, Pamela Cisneras, the woman who, at 4:30 yesterday afternoon, stabbed a 32-year-old woman, and a 68-year-old man, who managed to survive would have made it for this week.   She told the cops she would kill them all, would not drop her knives, so they shot her.  She had a record of mental illness.



                            The kicker to all this was just several hours before, David and I walked through the area, enroute to the subway, on way home from The Algonquin.  Who do not have a new Hamlet yet.



                             Listen, bitches, don't mess with my areas.  Stick to the Bronx, especially Hunts Point, where all the dregs and prostitutes are.



                               We Theater Queens will not stand for it!  Jessica Tisch, you have nice hair but get a grip and do your job!



                               Are we to be permanently isolated?  NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Tragic.
What makes people snap like that??
It used to be called “having a nervous breakdown” right?
That wasn’t usually about harming OTHERS though, I don’t think.