"Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of posy."
Darlings, can you believe it is that time again? Not only for Labor Day, and then back to school, but now we have entered the "ber" months, in which the year goes its fastest. This month we have Labor Day, school, the Jewish holidays, me singing "Frank Mills" in front of the Waverly," not to mention Proserpina going back to Hell in just 20 days. And by then I will have to pick my next mammoth book for the season. But watch out--with the mild and soggy Summer we have had, I predict a sizzling September, so watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October brings birthdays, Halloween, and the weather chills. Summer is gone and long past.
November is my birthday month, along with Musical Theater Week, and Thanksgiving. We shall dine at Chadwick's, as usual. I have not decided on my birthday yet; I have to check with ANNA. Oh, and don't forget All Saints Day, which starts the month!
We all know what December is. Jesus, Chanukah, The Rockettes, Christmas Trees, The Nativity, Latkes, and a final farewell to 2026. It will happen faster than one thinks.
Then comes January, when I am really in for it. Stay tuned for what in the next post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"They say that all good things must end someday. Autumn leaves start to fall."

1 comment:
So much to look forward to!!
How do you stay so positive?!!
Post a Comment