Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2026

What Is It With People Climbing Out Of Manholes??????????????????????


                               Girls, I am telling you, what are we coming to?  First there is a singular incident of this, now they seem to be occurring all over city?  Are struggling actors trying to enact their own versions of "Les Misérables?"  Are people suddenly developing a fecal fascination with what is underground?



                                 I have walked over manholes, praying they don't explode, but I never displayed any interest in what lies beneath.  Why should I?


                                  And why should anyone?  Have people--even criminals--have nothing better to do than sneak undergrounds through manholes??????????  Really, guys, I gave you more credit for being cleverer than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Yes, the city is sinking to new lows, but why should it be taken literally?  This is an outright embarrassment to the people who live her, and those maladjusted who are doing this!


                                      I want my manholes covered and in place where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Otherwise, darlings, you are simply full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: