Followers

Monday, September 7, 2026

Baby Gojira Is Stepping Out On This Labor Day In Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      While David and I have been occasionally running around NYC, Baby has had his own agenda.  He has been going to Harry Winston and Van Cleef And Arpels, buying elegant jewelry.  And now he is ready to show his purchases to all of us.  Doesn't he look so elegant?



                                        Yes, Baby Gojira is ready for anything--a Met Opera opening, The Met Gala, a Broadway opening, or a night on the town with ANNA.  I hope ANNA gets a look at this; she will be impressed.



                                          But I wanted all my readers to see how lovely Baby Gojira looks, and how proud we are of him, and how he loves to model in front of his public.



                                           What time are you being picked up, Baby????????????

1 comment:

Videolaman said...

The chihuahua is the key to pulling the whole ensemble together: genius! Baby could charge a fortune as a fashion consultant to inept starlets needing a red carpet polish!