Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Darlings, If Game Boards Could Come To Life, What Board Would You Choose? And What Sort Of Game Token?????????????


                         I can tell you in a heartbeat.  I would choose the original Candy Land game board I once owned, pictured here.  Not because of the sugar and sweets, because I am a diabetic, but because no other game board I have ever seen emphasizes color so much.



                           Now, as to game token, I may be mixing stories but this is my choice!

                       I want to be Disney's Alice.  I love the hair, that blue dress and white apron, and it would go great with the colors on the Candy Land game board. Not to mention the white stockings and black Mary Janes!!!!!!!!!!



                       Oh, girls, isn't this a wonderful fantasy?  If only it could come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                      Maybe in my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                       And that Candy Land game board could be used in so many decorative ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

hmm probably LIFE; I liked the hills and bridges.
For tokens, maybe the iron or the wheelbarrow from Monopoly!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria, Very interesting. I played LIFE a lot too. But I am going with color for this one.