Followers

Friday, September 11, 2026

Girls, There Is A New Meeting Place In Town--Until October 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                    
 

                                                                                  


                            Yesterday, David, our erudite friend Chris, and I went to the Tarot Exhibition at The Morgan.  Chris is especially adept at Tarot reading, and I have always wanted to learn but at this age that is too much information to absorb.  Nevertheless, I have always loved the artwork of Tarot--I am talking about the traditional Tarot, and not the commercialized ones manufactured today.  A Charles Dickens Tarot?  Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Now, The Morgan is located on Madison Avenue, off of East36th Street.  For girls out there, and especially those who are single, this is a place to meet men!  I am telling you, I saw so many distinguished and attractive looking men, who, were I not married, might have been enough to take my eyes off the exhibit.  Fortunately, they didn't.  But for girls on the make, especially if you are looking for someone to settle down wit, should seek this place out.  There is even a space for having lunch, which I consider very Joan Fontatine--one expects her to come out, offering slices of Arnold Brick  Oven Bread.


                               Darlings, I am telling you, The Morgan Tarot Exhibit is currently the hottest place in town.   I urge you to visit, whether seeking male companionship or not.


                                 Those having trouble, listen to me.  When sitting at a lunch table, remember to daintily drop your napkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    It works almost every time, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I used to tell single people, don’t be always looking for a potential romance everywhere you go, but why not??
You never know where you might find love!!