I am not a spoiler, but, really, darlings, next week he is showing one of the worst movies ever, "The Ghost And Mr. Chicken," with Don Knotts, which some demographic out there loves, but it certainly is not this house. Then, the following week, The Sven Squad is going to host--are you ready? --a presentation of the 1990 color remake of "Night Of The Living Dead!" I mean, why????????? The black and white Romero 1968 film is a masterpiece. Who had the nerve to remake it? I do not even recall it.
Baby Gojira and I have been talking, and we agreed that for these weeks David can pick the alternate movie. But it will come with some caveats, which will be revealed on here next week!!!!!!!!!!
So enjoy "Svengoolie" tonight, while you can. Because after that he is scraping the bottom of the barrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he keeps this up, he may not lose his audience, but he will lose us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
I’m so curious to hear David’s movie selections!!
Victoria, I am curious what he will choose, too!
Post a Comment