Followers

Friday, August 12, 2022

Can You Believe It Is Time To Talk Fall Fashions???????????????????





                                       I mean, my God, I am seeing products for Halloween and Christmas being advertised and sold.  Can we just get through the summer first, at least till Labor Day?????????



                                         I am certain ANNA has put out "VOGUE's" September issue, so I simply must get a copy.  But I want all of you to look at some items from the Christian Dior Fall Collection.  I have just picked what I liked, but the truth here is I did not like much.  Except for the last two entries, where is color?  As I said in another post, what the hell is wrong with color?  If this is any indication--and I have not yet seen any designers or heard from ANNA--this could be a disappointing fashion season.  I have to see what the other designers are up to.  Girls, I am telling you, it is simply divine!



                                            Divine is what I want from this season.  ANNA and I are both November babies, so we can be tough and exacting.  You can bet if I was sitting near her, I would be handing out my opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                 Let's try and be optimistic.  Dior is just one designer.



                                                  But suddenly, those diaphanous horror gowns are beginning to look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Victoria said...

Well, there IS bright color for Fall fashion 2022; hot pink, cobalt blue, marigold yellow...
There also seems to be an emphasis on the equestrian look, extreme cut-outs, cropped bomber jackets, “statement coats”, the “Barbie Look”,
see-through pants, athletic socks(??)
and what looks to me like the Oversized Bathrobe Look...

Victoria said...

Oh and I almost forgot - head to toe CROCHET
I am not kidding

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You mean to tell me ANNA endorses that?