Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Summer Greetings, From My Good Friend, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Girls, I am telling you, isn't he the handsomest cat?  Here he is, in the backyard, in true summer repose.  You can bet on these heat wave days Nicholas has found his own cooling areas. But he is quite the charmer, and the camera and he love each other.  Just as I love Nicholas.



                                     Nicholas wishes all on here a fun summer.  Like many of us, I am sure he enjoys the cooling comfort of autumn.



                                        "Love to all!" says Nicholas

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hello handsome!!
The Adams Cats are keeping cool as well!
The Adams Dogs too!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
So glad the Adams cats and dogs are
doing fine in this heat. Nicholas
is very resilient, taking things
as they come. I admire him.