Followers

Monday, August 15, 2022

Happy Feast Of The Assumption, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Next to Christmas, and giving birth to Jesus, this is Mary's biggest day!  On this day she was taken to Heaven directly, body and soul.  No "Midnight Train To Georgia" for her.



                                        She was the purest of the pure.  More than can be said for me, I am sure!



                                         So, on this day, pray to Mary, thanking her for all she has given and done for us, and, Mary, keep a loving eye on my David, who faces surgery this week, and let it turn out right.



                                           When it comes to church matters, Mary is Top Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             We salute her, on this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh dear Feast Of Assumption day came and went, unnoticed by me!!
I strive to honor Mary, and All the saints, and of course God, every day of my life!!!
Some days are more successful than others...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
That is a wonderful outlook, and
it inspires me. Thank you.