Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Would You Believe I Had A Paranormal Experience In The Rest Room Of This Restaurant???????????????????


                                                  Paranormal experiences are nothing strange to me.  I met Julian Mayfair on the porch of the New Orleans Mayfair House, in 1996, and, around 2011, just when my period in Woodside, Queens, was beginning to wind down, I was visited by either a ghost, or an astral projection of a former coworker, whom I awoke to find staring at me in my bed.  Then, in 2017, following the death of my friend, Doug, I awoke one night shortly thereafter, to feel a hand, touching one of my arms.  As though patting it.  I saw nothing or no one, but I did feel a presence I was sure was Doug.



                                                      The thing about paranormal experience, with me, is I never know when or where or how they will come.  They just do.  Now, David loves sushi, and I do not, so, often I indulge him by having us dine or pick up at Sapporo, which is located at 7812 Third Avenue, not far from our apartment.  


                                                         This past Sunday, we joined our friend Ellen, and her husband, Vic, at Sapporo, where, as usual I had the chicken teriyaki.  It is very good.  Prior to leaving I had to use the bathroom; the bladder at this age, girls, I am telling you!  As I was doing what I went there for, I felt a presence come up behind me, and thought I saw a light brown shadow, the color of a paper bag.  I saw nothing else, but sensed the presence was distinctly male.  The question still remains with me, who could it have been?  And why in this of all locations??????????  It continues to puzzle me, girls, and the answer may not be revealed for some time, but when it is, I will surely let you know.


                                                            Meanwhile, let's face it, Halloween is not that far away.  But with the time so right, it is ironic that during this period I have never had a paranormal experience!


                                                               I just watch either 1978's "Halloween," or 1968's "Rosemary's Baby--" the last being the ultimate American horror masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                 Boo!, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh I believe in these experiences
I too am sensitive to spirits, energies, divine intervention, the hand of God...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I guess I am too. I never gave
it much thought, till my experience
in New Orleans.