Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

See? Almost Right Away, A Reason To Be Happy About August--Happy Birthday, Mary-Louise Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Darlings, can you believe that today, Mary-Louise Parker turns 58?  I am almost ten years older than she, and I wish I had looked that good at 58.  Hell, maybe I did.  That would have been back in 2012, which was the year David and I moved to Bay Ridge.  It was a magical time.



                                          Magical is a word used to describe Mary-Louise Parker, whose every line or gesture given when acting is something that awes me, and I can learn from.  Like Celia Keenan-Bolger and Sally Murphy, she says as much without speaking as when she does.  That, in my book, makes for a great actress.



                                              But today, a summer birthday, I wish Mary-Louise lemonade, ice cream, a white coconut cake, and whatever else she wants herself on this day.  Give it to her.  Most especially, happiness and health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                 Happy Birthday, Mary-Louise Parker, and thank you for all the great acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                     And I said August was going to be bad???????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So much of acting is non-verbal communication!
I won’t write a list, but we both know who has the talent and who does Not!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I bet our lists would match up.
How about Ann Dowd? And Lois Smith?