Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Gojira Rests On A Hot, Summer Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Many on here know that Baby Gojira lives with us in here, but what many may not know is that, right outside our apartment, Big Gojira is parked with a cabana, air conditioning, and while he is as hale and robust as any living thing on earth, even he can use some down time.  Especially when it gets hot.



                                        During the warm summer months, he goes swimming in Brooklyn Bay, near us, every morning, to wave to the children, and other passersby, and because he says it is refreshing, and good for his skin.  Sometimes, for entertainment, he blows waterspouts, high in the air.  He is a charmer!



                                           When I found this photo, I knew Gojira would want to share it with all his fans!  So, here we all are---Gojira, Baby and me, trying to keep cool on this hot August day.



                                               Florida will never be for us, and certainly not Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Amen to the No Florida
The weather AND the residents

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
After 30 years of it with my father
and relatives, I know I could not
take it 24/7. I am glad it worked
for them, though.